Guggenheim is seeking a proactive Administrative Assistant to join its Corporate Credit Administration Team. The ideal candidate must exercise excellent judgment, have exceptional communication skills, demonstrate strong customer service and professionalism. The successful candidate will have prior experience in an administrative role, be able to support a team of executives and be comfortable interacting with other high-level members of the team and external clients. The Administrative Assistant position is located in New York.
• Provide support to the Corporate Credit Research Team
• Answer multiple telephone lines and communicate appropriate information to connect callers including information on who to contact when a member of the team is out of the office
• Meeting coordination – booking of conference rooms, printing materials, dialing-in for conference calls, video conference set up and catering
• Manage domestic travel, including arranging transportation, reserving accommodations, preparing a detailed itinerary, and coordinating materials
• Complete and submit expense reports in a timely fashion
• Take proactive and follow-up actions to ensure completion of tasks in timely manner
• Assist with assembling and providing materials for meetings, calls and travel
• Create copies, scanning and maintenance of electronic files
• Print documents as requested
• Assist with technology as needed
• Collaborate with administrative group to ensure full administrative coverage
• Complete project work as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 1+ years of related administrative experience, preferably supporting a larger team; experience within financial services required
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively and maturely communicate and collaborate with diverse personalities in all levels of management, as well as outside vendors and clients
• Ability to demonstrate discretion in handling confidential data and dealing with high-level executives
• Organized, detail oriented and extremely thorough while having confidence, poise, and communication skills necessary to ensure work processes are accurately and appropriately completed
• Strict attention to detail while able to prioritize appropriately
• Learning agile, able to adapt quickly and appropriately in accordance with the constant evolution of the company and industry
• Collaborative, energized by the open exchange of ideas
• Maintain accountability and accept responsibility
Annual base salary between $67,500 - $75,000
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary range for this position. Actual base salaries may vary depending on factors such as location and experience. The range listed reflects base salary only, and the total compensation package may include other components such as incentive compensation.
Guggenheim Partners is a diversified financial services firm that delivers value to its clients through two primary businesses: Guggenheim Investments, a premier global asset manager and investment advisor, and Guggenheim Securities, a leading investment banking and capital markets business. Guggenheim’s professionals are based in offices around the world, and our commitment is to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity while advancing the strategic interests of our clients.
Guggenheim is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Learn more at GuggenheimPartners.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuggenheimPtnrs.