Guggenheim Investments is seeking an exceptional candidate to join as a Financial Analyst, Expense Reporting. Reporting to the Senior Managing Director of Finance, the role is primarily responsible for preparing expense schedules and analysis for the financial close process and other reporting requirements, assist with expense forecast and planning, and perform other responsibilities as assigned.
The position is fully remote.
• Prepare schedules for operating expenses and supplier details
• Prepare T&E schedules exception reporting and expense item analysis
• Prepare schedules in support of GPIMH reporting deliverables
• Prepare budget or forecast deliverables for operating expenses and supplier details
• Compile expense data for benchmark surveys
• Compile the requested information for the Parent Company’s bank report schedule
• Prepare financial models and information requests for the mutual fund board in support of the fund’s annual contract renewals.
• Prepares12b-1 revenue sharing and sub-ta schedules for the mutual fund board in support of quarterly meetings
• Complete ad hoc projects as required based on mutual fund board requests
• Assist Product Development with financial analysis related to new product launches product design modifications and contract negotiations with third party Intermediaries
• Communicate and implement changes as a result of new or amended terms with any third party intermediaries.
• Research any payment discrepancies based on contractual terms and proactively resolve with Sales or Intermediary Firm.
• Prepare receivable schedule to obtain reimbursements from the Funds System
• Identify business processes / workflow enhancements to constantly improve the Workday Procurement Suppliers Expense and Adaptive Planning modules experience
• Provides intimate knowledge on business processes data mapping and system configurations of modules
• Design and develop Workday reports to be utilized by Management or Business Leads
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Strong organization, time management, and oral/written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures and push for continuous improvement
• Ability to function well in a high growth environment/rapidly changing organization
• Undergraduate / MBA candidates with focus in Finance related field
• 3+ Prior experience within financial services or asset management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint, particularly intermediate or advanced Excel functions (including pivot tables)
• Proficiency in Workday
Annual base salary between $95,000 and $100,000.
• The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated based salary range for this position. Actual base salaries may vary depending on factors such as location and experience. The range listed reflects base salary only, and the total compensation package may include other components such as incentive compensation.
Guggenheim Partners is a diversified financial services firm that delivers value to its clients through two primary businesses: Guggenheim Investments, a premier global asset manager and investment advisor, and Guggenheim Securities, a leading investment banking and capital markets business. Guggenheim’s professionals are based in offices around the world, and our commitment is to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity while advancing the strategic interests of our clients.
Guggenheim is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Learn more at GuggenheimPartners.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuggenheimPtnrs.