Guggenheim Investments ("GI") is seeking an exceptional candidate to join our Policies, Procedures and Controls team. The Senior Associate, Sourcing Manager will be responsible for negotiating new agreements, sows, & NDAs as well as manages strategic sourcing for GI.
The position is located in the New York office.
• Manage Business, technology and market data sourcing projects across Guggenheim Investments
• Negotiate, structure and redline Master Agreements, Software Licenses, Cloud Subscription Agreements, Data Agreements, Statements of Work, NDAs, and Termination Letters
• Work with stakeholders to ensure that each contract is properly structured in light of immediate needs and strategic plans and forecasts
• Ensure all deals are competitively priced, optimally executed, and achieves maximum value relative to spend
• Continuously leverage benchmark data from external sources and peers to secure the best commercial terms for each purchase
• Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and strategic partners to ensure that they are providing high-quality products and services
• Routinely meet with senior business leaders to strengthen key relationships, capture business requirements, discuss budgets, and review short and long-term plans
• Provide standard and ad-hoc reporting to senior business leaders
• Perform post-contract performance reviews, as well as organizing or participating in quarterly business reviews of key suppliers
• Identify and evaluate new suppliers and ensures that diverse vendors are included in new initiatives whenever possible
• Continuously update Project Log / Book of Work – which include tracking deal information and savings calculations
• Juris Doctorate a plus
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Team player who can manage multiple matters, simultaneously – and achieve timely results
• Minimum of 5 years of sourcing and contract negotiation/structuring experience within financial services, including experience sourcing market data contracts
• Knowledge of market data products (e.g. Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, FactSet, Intex) and Index licensing providers (e.g. Russell, S&P, Morningstar)
• Experienced negotiating directly with major technology vendors, including: Broadridge, Pershing, Fidessa, Statestreet, BlackRock, IHS Markit
Annual base salary between $110,000 to $140,000
Guggenheim Partners is a diversified financial services firm that delivers value to its clients through two primary businesses: Guggenheim Investments, a premier global asset manager and investment advisor, and Guggenheim Securities, a leading investment banking and capital markets business. Guggenheim’s professionals are based in offices around the world, and our commitment is to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity while advancing the strategic interests of our clients.
Guggenheim is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Learn more at GuggenheimPartners.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuggenheimPtnrs.
Software Powered by iCIMS